- Only online applications will be considered.
- It is not necessary to send a transcript of graduate courses or grades.
- Applicants who have previously applied for the Society of Fellows’ postdoctoral fellowships may re-apply but must complete a new application.
- The dates for completion of the Ph.D. degree, between June 1, 2018 and September 1, 2021, are strictly observed, with no exceptions.
Notification of Applicants
- Applicants will receive a confirming email message once the application is complete.
- Please provide both surface mail and electronic addresses so that we can reach you easily. Advise us by e-mail if either address changes.
- Final review will occur at the end of January 2021, and applicants will be notified in writing by March 1.
- All dossier materials and the selection committee’s evaluations remain confidential. The committee is not able to provide feedback on individual applications.